Adorable! You should see my belly at 22.5 weeks. Huge difference.
You are so beautiful Carrie! So excited for you and Derek!
So pretty!!!! Carrie - you're glowing.
You're all very kind. I know it isn't a very dramatic change, but I imagine in a few weeks it will be fun to look back and compare.
Ha, ha! I love the pose!
Yeah, you've gotta have those early shots of the "bump"! Grow BFC, grow!
Adorable! You should see my belly at 22.5 weeks. Huge difference.
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful Carrie! So excited for you and Derek!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!!! Carrie - you're glowing.
ReplyDeleteYou're all very kind. I know it isn't a very dramatic change, but I imagine in a few weeks it will be fun to look back and compare.
ReplyDeleteHa, ha! I love the pose!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you've gotta have those early shots of the "bump"! Grow BFC, grow!
ReplyDelete