Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthdays

On Tuesday, my nephew, Owen, turned four.  And on Friday, I turned 27!  The Lee Family came up for a visit this weekend, and we all celebrated together with Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Arnie.  Owen requested a Curious George birthday cake, and this is what Mom and I came up with:

Monkey Cake for Owen's 4th Birthday Party 4.15.11
Owen blows out birthday candles 4.15.11

Violet (18 months), Lilly (6), Owen (4)  4.15.11

On Friday morning we woke up to SNOW!
Lilly in the snow 4.16.11

And of course, we spent a lot of time with the animals.




Broiler chicks 4.16.11
Johnny #5, Lilly, and Owen 4.16.11
Lilly and Montana 4.16.11
Violet and rocking horse 4.16.11

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That cake looks fantastic! And those kiddo's are so darn cute. I love the look on Owen's face when he's looking at the chickies.

    ReplyDelete